Friday, January 07, 2005

Make Some Noise

Yesterday I had my second drum lesson. “Nice And Positive” as my instructor keeps saying to me – in other words, HIT THEM HARDER! I need to make more noise! *GRRRR* OK, I'll try.

This is my first blog via my linux box! I re-installed SuSE Linux, after trying Smothwall without too much success. I have settled on the idea of creating an Internet gateway / firewall box, which is why I tried smothwall (www.smoothwall.org). Any pointers or suggestions on how to accomplish this would be welcome. Thanks to those who commented on my last blog.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger PaulV said...

Drumming is great, though the neighbours may disagree. The trick is to hit the drums with sufficient force and vigour that you can't hear the neighbours screaming and banging on your door. Very therapeutic.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or hang blankets on your wall

 

Post a Comment

<< Home