Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tagged

While I was on holiday in Cyprus, Paul G0TLG tagged me… hmmm.

1. Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
about 30

2. The last film I bought: Bought?
Oceans Eleven
3. The last film I watched:
In the cinema - Can’t remember, but I’m sure it was rubbish. I seem to think it was something about bowling… just spent far too much time looking at Google – it was called “Blackball” And it was RUBBISH
On the telly: “The sweetest thing".
4. Five films that I watch a lot:
I used to watch “Back to the future” and “Back to the future 2” and “Back to the future 3” quite often…

Blog again soon no doubt.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Pookledo said...

HAHAHA! We went to look for a cache in Toquay and the cast of Blackball we sitting on top of it whilst filming.

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be "Torquay", where indeed that film was made (and exploited by the publicity giants at the Tourist Board). Never saw it. Was it that crap?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home