Thursday, May 26, 2005

Wonderful Winchester

As you may or may not know I work at University College Winchester. Today during lunch I was taken to the river which runs past Winchester, which I didn’t know was there. It’s very nice. The sun was out and the ducks were playing in the (I suspect) freezing cold water. More… I was also taken to Wolvesey Castle which I also didn’t know was there. Fact - The last great occasion at Wolvesey was on 25 July 1554, when Queen Mary and Philip of Spain held their wedding breakfast in the East Hall. Now all that’s left are ruins, but a site to behold none the less. Amazing what you can find if you go looking for it.

8 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which is really what geocaching is all about.

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cover so much in this blog. I'll be passing it on to loads of people.

If you're looking for more Acupuncture Essential Tremor related resources check out my Acupuncture Essential Tremor site.

Thanks again.

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AndyTheBear, I recently started a new blog called Ugly Blog so I've been searching around for ugliness related blogs to check out and possibly trade links with. I found this entry (Wonderful Winchester) in my search so I thought I'd drop a line to let you know. Anyway nice blog and have a good day!

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about digital camera memory. I also have a site about digital camera memory which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, ##NAME##, I was looking on the internet for cheap casio digital cameras information when I came across your blog. Looks Pretty cool stuff. Interesting, and takes a bit of time. Keep it going. Rex ##LINK##.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, ##NAME##. you've certainly been busy with that blog. Impressive. All the best, Rex, Well, ##NAME##, I enjoyed what you wrote. Blogs are pretty cool, and your's is a good one. Great stuff. Cheers Rex, ##LINK##

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, ##NAME##, I was looking on the internet for 1stop camera digital information when I came across your blog. Looks Pretty cool stuff. Interesting, and takes a bit of time. Keep it going. Rex ##LINK##.

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, ##NAME##. you've certainly been busy with that blog. Impressive. All the best, Rex, ##LINK##

 

Post a Comment

<< Home