Thursday, February 09, 2006

Catch Up

So much has happened since my last blog. Amongst my most memorable moments are the following…

1. Deciding to start Geocaching
2. Meeting LoisInTheForest
3. Starting Geocaching (there is a link between 1 2 and 3)
4. Going to Somerset for a holiday
5. Trying to get a job at the BBC
6. Having a good Christmas and New Year
7. Missing the SimonG meet

This year I intend to

1. Blog more often
2. Geocache more often
3. Move house
4. Become 30
5. Write lists and work from them
6. Any other duties

At least my first intention has worked – twice in one day!

Well I should share something of interest from my life.

My parents came round yesterday for dinner. They brought their dog Spot. He’s almost 9 years old now, and his vocabulary is very good. He understands the main words – Walk, Sit, Ball, Biscuit. Dog owners please share with me because I’m not sure if it’s supposed to happen – when Spot is happy his tail wags around, however when he’s really happy it sort of spins around like some hairy helicopter blade. Combine that with nervous excitement… lets just say aromatic candles are required.

Until next time,

Bear.

3 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's more like it! Welcome back!
Can't help with dog question though I'm afraid.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger NigelH said...

Keep it up, Andy! In our dog's case, it's relaxed doziness in front of the fire!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want a dog like that! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home