Tuesday, February 21, 2006

For Sale

Sorry for lack of updates. It’s mainly due to my not feeling too good. I’m currently fighting off the remains of my man cold. It’s been a bad one.

Over the weekend we put the house on the market. The usual measuring took place and scribbling of notes. Then came the shock – the commission figure. What exactly do they do for the money! I am defiantly in the wrong job.

I don’t know why, but for some reason the for sale boards around here suffer from punch holes. I’ve seen the local scum come round and punch them! I told the estate agent not to fit one, but he was determined, so I let him. This morning a van appeared just as we left for work with a man to fit our lovely board. When we arrived home from work it was still resplendent, announcing to all the passers by that we want to move out. And at some point this evening it received its fatal blow. So I sent him an email saying “told you so, don’t put another one up” in a not so direct fashion. I have removed it so as not to attract any more undesired attention to our property. What a wonderful world.

Bear

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start packing them boxes!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home